Restlessness...this is how it starts

I'm restless. I'd say I'm having trouble sleeping, but it's more like I don't want to sleep. I have something on my mind and it won't go away. It makes it hard to get up in the morning, and yet I'm not tired during the day or ready to go to bed at night. If history is any indication of what is happening, I'm at a crossroads. A major life change is coming. As usual, I'm not happy. Is it the job? The location? The lack of viable romantic options? All of the above? Or is it just that I'll never be happy no matter what I have?

I know many think that I can never be happy. Or that I just make all the wrong choices to make that happen. But I honestly think I just haven't found the right spot for me yet. Most people are born into the place they belong. Not me. I don't fit anywhere I have been.

*WRITTEN 5/29/19 - Moved on 8/10/19...guess I know thyself

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Data: A Love Story - Review

Shopping Ban...Day 23

Letting Go...Finally?